The impact of the novel coronavirus disease, COVID-19, is being felt all over the world. And at the same time, we have lots and lots of With information in circulation especially via social media. It is important to RECEIVE and SHARE accurate information, so that people can take the necessary and adequate steps to stay healthy and safe.
It is normal to feel sad, angry, confused and scared during a pandemic like this. But know this: WE CAN WIN. We are stronger when we are together and I believe we are better when we work together and spread ONLY the right information.
Follow these tips from the World Health Organization to keep yourself safe and help contain the spread of the virus.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose.
3. Practice social distancing and as much as possible avoid crowded areas.
4. Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow.
5. Disinfect surfaces you regularly use.
6. If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
7. Only share information from trusted sources.
May God bless and keep us save